- We specialize in taking on your yard, and through a number of landscape maintenance and improvement visits throughout the seasons, we can improve upon its health and appearance. This can include regular mowing, pruning, weeding and mulching, with visits typically spread throughout the season and different services being performed.
- Spring cleanups begin the season with planting bed edging and cleanup, and lawn area De-thatching and cleanup. It is also important that any heavy pruning or thinning of herbaceous plantings on the premises (as well as deadwood removal) be taken care of at this time, plantings at this time of year are coming out of dormancy and will respond very well to this treatment.
- Mulching follows on the heels of the cleanups and is applied to all planting beds at a depth of no more than 2″, with extra care taken to avoid “mulch mounding” around the base of plantings; this can cause rotting to occur.
- Throughout the growing season several visits are usually required to perform regular pruning and trimming of plantings, weeding and cleaning of bed areas, and checking on overall landscape health.
- Weekly lawn maintenance typically begins in late April and is carried out until early November when lawns go into dormancy.
- Fall cleanups signify the seasons end with removal of leaves and debris from all lawn and planting bed areas, cleaning of first floor gutters as needed and removal of deadwood from perennials. A good fall cleanup not only gets your property in shape and ready for winter, but also eliminates damage caused by leaves left to decay upon lawn areas.
We take pride in providing top quality landscaping services to our residential and commercial customers on Cape Cod, with landscape maintenance services currently available in the towns of
Yarmouth, Dennis, Harwich, Brewster and Chatham
Don’t see your town listed? Give us a call as we are always looking to expand our service areas!